Addiction Transformation Program
This program incorporates strategies rooted in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Mindfulness-Based Interventions (MBIs), which have proven efficacy for substance use disorders. Our clinicians have decades of experience working with individuals who struggle with addiction. We stress the importance of treating the whole person (mind, body, spirit), not merely the condition. You will gain the tools to reduce negative cycles of behavior and increase happiness. This program includes 6 one-on-one sessions that are 50 minutes in length.
Kelly is a mother of 5, a best-selling author, and a licensed counselor with 20+ years of clinical experience. Kelly is a sought-after teacher/presenter and has written 12 nationally certified courses for counseling professionals and a best-selling book, Find Your Happy.
- Master of Arts Counseling
- Bachelor of Science Sociology
- Associate of Arts Criminal Justice
- LICDC-CS Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor Clinical Supervisor
- MCAP Masters (level) Certified Addiction Professional